Guidelines on returning an item
Return pick-up is available for eligible pick-up addresses and the items, provided there are no shipping restrictions. In case pick-up is not available, Self-Ship option will be automatically selected. A refund will be issued to your original payment method, in accordance with cranesmart.in refund policy, once we receive the item(s) or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be.
To ensure successful return pick-up, return the item in original condition with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein.
1. Certain couriers might require a return label which can be generated in the Returns Centre.
2. A return will not be processed if the pickup is cancelled owing to missing or damaged (caused while in your possession) item or its accessories.
You can self-ship the item using any courier of your choice that has package tracking capabilities. You will need the following return documentation to initiate return.
1. A copy of invoice highlighting the items being returned (place it inside the return package);
2. Declaration of item details, value and return reason (paste on the return package);
3. A return label with CranesMart tracking barcode (paste on the return package).
This documentation is available on our Returns Centre
1. If you do not have a printer, you can also hand-write the declaration and return address (generated in the Returns Centre) and use the original invoice or a copy, highlighting the items being returned.
2. Return shipping charges will be refunded in accordance with cranesmart.in refund policy.