Following are the refund processing timelines after the item is received by CranesMart or the Seller notifies us of the receipt of the return:
|Refund method||Refund Time-frame|
|FBC orders||Seller-Fulfilled orders|
|CranesMart Pay Balance||6 hours|
|Credit/Debit Card||3-5 Business Days||4-6 Business Days|
|Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)||3-5 Business Days||4-6 Business Days|
|UPI Linked Bank Account||3-5 business days|
|Pay on Delivery Orders|
|NEFT to Bank Account||3-5 Business Days||4-6 Business Days|
|CranesMart Pay Balance||6 hours|
|Paper Cheque||10-12 business days|
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
For Fulfilled by CranesMart (FBC) orders:
1. If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
2. If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
1. For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
2. In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorize that refund. cranesmart.in can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or CranesMart account (as CranesMart Pay balance). If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account from here.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your CranesMart account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Paper cheque clearing
All cheque refunds will be in form of "at par" Kotak Mahndra Bank cheques. All Kotak Mahindra Bank cheques are cleared locally in the following cities:
NEED TO UPDATE THIS CITIES LIST IN CONSULTATION WITH KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
1. If you plan to present the cheque in person in any other city, ensure that your beneficiary bank sends the cheque for outstation clearing.
2. If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any of the above cities, use the box marked Local Cheques.
3. If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any other city, use the box marked Outstation Cheques.
4. Failing to follow the above instructions might result in the cheque not being processed and a penalty being levied by the bank.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, CranesMart will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 5 business days from the date of refund.
Shipping Cost Refunds
For Fulfilled by CranesMart and Prime Eligible items and Seller-Fulfilled items, return shipping costs of up to Rs. 100 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any. Note: If you incur return shipping charges over Rs.100 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted. Please note that the above benefits are not applied for orders shipped from sellers outside India.